Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2016 & 2017
Tuesday to Thursday 5-9
Friday & Saturday 5-10 from Mother’s Day to Halloween, 5-9 In Winter Months
Brunch will be served Saturday & Sunday from 11 to 3 only in October for 2017 and from Easter to Halloween in 2018.
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
#2 Best Cuisine & #2 Best Restaurant in WNC 2/17
#4 Best Servove 2/17
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- Summer is almost over, this will be our last new summer menu of the year starting Friday, come enjoy the end of summer before it is gone! Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Join us in Waynesville, NC on September 16th as we say farewell summer and hello to fall with a Rockin’ BLOCK PARTY! Come out for the last taste of summer before it is gone for another year, call 828-456-1930 for reservations.
- On August 21, 2017 day will turn to night, the temperature will drop, the sun will disappear completely, and a total solar eclipse will make its way across the United States. Haywood County will witness the eclipse around 2:30 p.m. EDT. It’s time to start planning your visit! The Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina is a pristine location for witnessing this rare event. We will have a special farm to table summer menu and a feature cocktail to help you enjoy this event. We are not open Monday but we are open Tuesday to Saturday nights! Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- The Time Has Come For A Change!
- We will not be open for lunch this week, we apologize for any inconvenience. We will be open for our regular dinner Hours, Tues.-Thur. 5-9 and Fri. & Sat. 5-10, call 828.456.1930 for reservations.