Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2016 & 2017
Tuesday to Thursday 5-9
Friday & Saturday 5-10 from Mother’s Day to Halloween, 5-9 In Winter Months
Brunch will be served Saturday & Sunday from 11 to 3 only in October for 2017 and from Easter to Halloween in 2018.
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
#2 Best Cuisine & #2 Best Restaurant in WNC 2/17
#4 Best Servove 2/17
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- Some reasons to choose Frogs Leap Public House this autumn, call 828.456.1930 for reservations now!
- The 34th Annual Church Street Art & Craft Show will be held Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 10 am to 5 pm on Main Street in Downtown Waynesville, With more than 120 craft and food vendors, this one-day show is now recognized as one of the finest juried shows in the southeast. Bathed in beautiful autumn splendor and crisp mountain air, visitors can experience the traditional values and cultural arts unique to the area. Come celebrate autumn at this once a year event and be sure to stop by Frogs Leap Public House for a hand crafted cocktail or local craft beer. We will be featuring local farms on our farm to table menu in celebration of the local harvest. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- North Carolina’s 2017 fall colors are expected to be the brightest and most beautiful in decades. Stop at Frogs Leap Public House in Waynesville this October for a farm fresh harvest season dinner. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations before we fill up!
- Summer is almost over, this will be our last new summer menu of the year starting Friday, come enjoy the end of summer before it is gone! Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Join us in Waynesville, NC on September 16th as we say farewell summer and hello to fall with a Rockin’ BLOCK PARTY! Come out for the last taste of summer before it is gone for another year, call 828-456-1930 for reservations.