Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2016 & 2017
Tuesday to Thursday 5-9
Friday & Saturday 5-10 from Mother’s Day to Halloween, 5-9 In Winter Months
Brunch will be served Saturday & Sunday from 11 to 3 only in October for 2017 and from Easter to Halloween in 2018.
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
#2 Best Cuisine & #2 Best Restaurant in WNC 2/17
#4 Best Servove 2/17
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- Put on your dancin’ shoes and enjoy an old-fashioned mountain hoe down in Downtown Waynesville on Friday, September 29th! Live music, clogging performances and more from 6 pm – 8 pm. We will have a farm fresh menu celebrating local harvest season, call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Our first autumn menu starts Friday, here is a preview. Call for reservations early and come try one of our early fall dishes like seared sea scallops with house smoked bacon & local butternut hash with cauliflower-truffle puree, local rocket greens and hot bacon vinaigrette. Call 828.456.1930 for assistance with reservations.
- Our first autumn menu starts next week, here is a preview. Call for reservations early and come try one of our early fall dishes like seared sea scallops with house smoked bacon & local butternut hash with cauliflower-truffle puree, local rocket greens and hot bacon vinaigrette. Call 828.456.1930 for assistance with reservations.
- Some reasons to choose Frogs Leap Public House this autumn, call 828.456.1930 for reservations now!
- The 34th Annual Church Street Art & Craft Show will be held Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 10 am to 5 pm on Main Street in Downtown Waynesville, With more than 120 craft and food vendors, this one-day show is now recognized as one of the finest juried shows in the southeast. Bathed in beautiful autumn splendor and crisp mountain air, visitors can experience the traditional values and cultural arts unique to the area. Come celebrate autumn at this once a year event and be sure to stop by Frogs Leap Public House for a hand crafted cocktail or local craft beer. We will be featuring local farms on our farm to table menu in celebration of the local harvest. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.