Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Tuesday-Thursday 11:30-2:30 & 5-9
Friday & Saturday 11:30-2:30 & 5-10 in Season, 5-9 In Winter Months
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
#2 Best Cuisine & #2 Best Restaurant in WNC 2/17
#4 Best Servove 2/17
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- Come to Waynesville May 6-7 for the 85th annual Ramp Festival. Make a stop at Frogs Leap Public House, we will have fresh farm to fork menus full of local ramps. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Come to Waynesville for The Whole Bloomin Thing Festival on Saturday, May 13th. Celebrate spring and Mother’s Day Weekend with us here in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Make plans to come to Frogs Leap Public House for a farm to table meal celebrating the growing season here in Southern Appalachia. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Thanks to Willow Springs Herb Farm, llc and The Ten Acre Garden for starting our local produce season. Today we got Chards, Spring Greens, Nettles, Rhubarb, Asparagus, Onion Chives, Rosemary, Oregano, Claytonia, Johnny jump Ups, Strawberries, Chicken Eggs, Duck Eggs and Black Morels, beautiful work guys and thanks for coming by!
- Frogs Leap Public House Lunch Menu, come try our new taco plate,a selection of both traditional and modern tacos with unique hand made fillings. Today we have steak guisada with cotija, cilantro and for GOOD Friday we have Vietnamese Fried Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Vietnamese Pickle Slaw, Spicy Ginger-Honey Glaze, Roasted Peanuts & Fried Garlic!
- Come enjoy spring time in the mountains this Easter weekend and see why we are rated the #3 best restaurant in WNC. We have a great Easter menu planned with lamb, local ramps, strawberries, asparagus and much more! Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.