Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2016 & 2017
Tuesday-Thursday 11:30-2:30 & 5-9
Friday & Saturday 11:30-2:30 & 5-10 in Season, 5-9 In Winter Months
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
#2 Best Cuisine & #2 Best Restaurant in WNC 2/17
#4 Best Servove 2/17
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- We have a new menu for the weekend, summer is in full bloom as is our menu, come see! Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Nothing says summer like a BLT with a pile of Nueske’s Bacon Local Lettuces and Heirloom Tomato, Ramp Aioli and either a Duck Egg from Willow Springs Herb Farm or a cajun crab cake! Come get one at Frogs Leap Public House this weekend!
- The International Festival Day in Downtown Waynesville is this Saturday, July 29! Downtown will be transformed into an arts & crafts marketplace, international foods with two beer tents, two stages of Folkmoot performances throughout the day, dance lessons with the different countries and more! 10-5 on Main Street. Come in for a farm fresh local lunch or dinner and enjoy the flavors if summertime in southern Appalachia.
- The next Mountain Street Dance in Downtown Waynesville is coming on Friday, August 4th from 6:30 to 9. Make plans now and come share dinner or drinks with us and celebrate the cuisine and culture of southern Appalachia. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations soon!
- Where the World Meets on Main Street! Join us downtown for Folkmoot’s “Parade of Nations”, Saturday, July 22 from 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Free event, all groups performing! Come out and welcome all the international groups to the USA! Come by FLPH for a local farm fresh lunch! Call 828.456.1930 for reservations, especially for large groups.