he menu tonight
Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2016 & 2017
Tuesday to Thursday 5-9
Friday & Saturday 5-10 from Mother’s Day to Halloween, 5-9 In Winter Months
Brunch will be served Saturday & Sunday from 11 to 3 only in October for 2017 and from Easter to Halloween in 2018.
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
#2 Best Cuisine & #2 Best Restaurant in WNC 2/17
#4 Best Servove 2/17
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- On the menu tonight: Nutella Mousse, Brown Sugar Crisps, Nutella Powder, Bourbon Chocolate Sauce, Vanilla Bean Whip, Roasted Hazelnuts, Steeplechase Toffee
- On the menu tonight: Kentucky Oatmeal Spice Cake, Bourbon Butter, The Hop Salted Caramel Ice Cream, Candied Pecans
- On the menu tonight: Seared New Bedford Sea Scallops, House Bacon, Roasted Ten Acre Garden Butternut & Cauliflower Hash, Truffle Cauliflower Puree, WNC Urban Farms Rocket Greens, Hot Bacon Vinaigrette
- On the menu tonight: Ten Acre Farms Fingerling Potato Tartiflette, House Smoked Local Pork Jowl Bacon, Mt. Tam Cheese & Cream, Leeks, Local Lions Mane & Lobster Mushrooms
- Come try this Huevos Rancheros for brunch this Saturday and Sunday from 11 to 3. Sunny Side Up Willow Springs Farm Eggs, Corn Tortillas, Chihuahua Cheese Hash Browns, Heirloom Tomato Ranchero Sauce, Queso Fresco, Cilantro, Avocado.